Monday, March 9, 2009

Trouble

I am so sporadic with my blogs, but school's been stressful, legit excuse. Friday can't come faster, I can't wait to go home. Then Sunday morning, bright and early at 3:30am, driving to the airport and departing for the Dominican Republic!!! A Spring Break that is well needed and well deserved, I might say.

Where do we go? Nobody knows... I've gotta say I'm on my way down. It just came on as I was thinking about what to type next, how perfect! Cuz no one knows where we are going, especially not me. I will probably go down... down into that black abyss; I really don't want to end up there.

I really don't have a main point for this entry, just needed to let my brain rest for ten minutes. 4 more days, that's all I gotta keep telling myself.

1 comment:

Becca said...

You are sporadic and all I want to do is stalk your thoughts but you won't let me...fix that...or don't...either way I love you!