Monday, January 25, 2010

Just one of those Days

It is...just one of those days when you don't want to wake up, everything is fucked, and everyone sucks. You just don't know why, but you want to justify by ripping someone's head off. You're best bet is to stay away motherfucker, it's just one of those days. No one can say it better than Fred Durst hahaha.

I am just frustrated with life. Frustrated with my body, my skin, my lack of motivation, my lack of going to shows (that used to be the only thing I would look forward to, and now I don't even have that). I'm frustrated with still living at home and not making enough money, frustrated that I am going to get stuck at my job. I'm mad at myself for not dancing in almost 9 months. I'm mad at myself for not having the drive I used to. I'm mad at myself for not visiting downtown Chicago when I used to be down there all the time. I'm mad at myself for losing focus. I am frustrated that I lost focus. I'm mad at my parents for telling me this months ago and I refused to see it.

The only thing that makes my life worth it is that one person who makes me smile everyday. I am so fortunate enough to see him everyday. Without him I think I would be totally lost. He is the only person that makes me feel safe, something I've never felt before. Feeling wanted is a whole new experience for me, and I am scared that I will fuck it up, and that frustrates me.

No comments: