Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm living under my own New Moon

My chest feels like it's been ripped into a thousand pieces; I've been crying on and off for 2 days now; I feel like there is this void in me that nothing can fill; I feel empty, lost, and pathetic. I am in absolute bittersweet bliss, no... make that absolute tormented bittersweet bliss... All because of...

I feel dark, and no matter where I look or how hard I look, I can't find the light. I listened to All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone on repeat for 20 hours, straight. It seemed to know exactly what I needed to hear for comfort, for sympathy, for rage, for anger, for sadness. It knew exactly what my emotions needed.

1 comment:

Kolleen said...

I love you. I'm trying to blog more. I personally feel like I'm wandering around in a dream but maybe something will fall into place eventually. Life after college? Hrm