Thursday, November 6, 2008

Failure

So, apparently I am really bad at getting up to date with things I've started. Example, this. It's a Thursday night in Iowa City, my roommates and my friends are all out, yet here I am attempting to do homework when I somehow stumble onto someone's blog and remembered I started one. This is my procrastination and a new addiction/outlet, maybe (we'll see). Obviously, a lot has happened and changed since last I wrote here. One more semester left of college. Starting to freak out about what the fuck I am going to do after Graduation in May. I can't believe how fast these four years went by. I am 21 years old, and have no idea what I want to accomplish. I know what I love, and would love to use that as motivation and possible a guideline for my future. Then again, I still have one more semester to get my act together...

On a lighter note, last weekend was Halloween, and for those who don't know, one of my favorite holiday; easily top three with Christmas (which is so cliche-I know) & The 4th of July (yes that's right). I dressed up as Mia Wallace after her dumb ass overdosed by snorting heroin, thinking it was cocaine. I was quite fun, and thrilling when people recognized who I was.

Now, as I go back to my attempt to get work done for tomorrow, I promise to be better with my updates.

1 comment:

Kolleen said...

shoot girl. I have no clue what to do with my life. Keep updating though. I like to be able to lazily stalk you.