Sunday, April 29, 2007

My First

So, I promised myself I would wait until the summer (which is in TWO WEEKS) before creating my first blog so I could focus on my finals and school work right? Whoops, couldn't hold out. This is all thanks to Miss Kolleen, who is such a "bad" influence on me, haha. Notice bad in quotes, of course. I just got done rehearsing with my dancers for my final project in my choreo class, oh yay. It's to Natural Anthem by The Postal Service, I rather like the piece, and I know I'm hard on the dancers for making it so last minute (since it's due and they have to perform it on Wednesday, yikes!) But the song is too sweet, and the girls work hard, yay! But now I must attend back to my 15 pages I have to write and my math test I have to finish studying for, kill me please.

Two More Weeks
Two More Weeks
Two More Weeks.......

1 comment:

Kolleen said...

I'm so excited for summer, too! I wish I could see your dances. You will have to perform them for me. Props on your music choice.

We all know it's not the first time I've been called a bad influence. heehee.